Skip to main content

Greater Than Life

When I am afraid, I put my trust in You.
Psalm 56:3










Ok so.
The roller coaster ride game is still going strong.
(Meaning I'm still alive and well in this journey with God. So. Yeah wkwk)


Last week, around this time of day.
I was in the office, working. Just another normal day.
When out of nowhere, I had this uneasy feeling which urged me to 'recharged'.
When this kind of thing happens, I usually go for the Podcasts, or simply plugging myself to songs, or scrolling through some articles.
So I've decided to read through my daily devotion.And what I've read gripped my heart and took hold of my full attention that God was about to reveal His heart out.
And yes.
Wow.


I spared you the detail for some other day when I can fully SHOUT IT OUT FROM THE ROOFTOP.
But yes. He has just made a promise. Again.
Not just a promise.
It's an assurance I never thought I needed.
That what He has begun will be made to pass.


It was so.. out of nowhere. So unpredictable.
So heart-wrenching (in a good way wkwk) I would never forget how I gotta pretend of having a sudden flu attack wkwkwkwkwk.


One day. One day I will tell you the greatness of His work.
One day.


But if you ask me where I am right now while in the waiting..


I'd say that I'm in the sea full of doubt.
Because God's promise is always beyond what these human minds can conceive.
I once told R..
"I may have doubt for many things..
But I won't ever doubt God."


So yeah.
The only thing that keep me for drowning (sea of doubt, remember?) is His loving hands that carry me through the deepest water.
So while in the waiting.. I will tell my soul to be still, knowing that God is still that same all-powerful, all-sovereign God.
The struggle is real, people. The struggle is real. Hahah.
But His daily provision of strength, joy, and hope is even more real.


So while in the waiting, I will fix my eyes over and over again, to the One that holds His promise.
I have decided to lay down what I once held so dear so that I could hold on to Him.
Just Him.


“You’re blessed when you feel you’ve lost what is most dear to you. Only then can you be embraced by the One most dear to you. 
Mathew 5 MSG






Thank you for the Love, Father.
Your love is greater than life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When God Made a Promise

“I know this is too fast. And please don’t ask me why, because I don’t have the answer. I don’t know why.” “I won’t ask you why. Because I know.. It’s God.”   Wkwkwkwkwwkwkwkwkww duh supershy padahal biasanya ga tau malu. I’m still getting used to this. But those who viewed our IG feed and saw the pic posted in FB would know what this is all about. The Promise of God. It’s been there, mentioned the wholeee time in my earlier posts, yet unnamed. I’ll try to recall the whole story. Some details would be lost in translation because there are wayyyy TOO MANY. Haha. Fyi. I’VE BEEN WAITING SOOO LOOOONG TO SHOUT THIS OUT LOUD. So, here goes. Last Sunday, R asked me out to dinner. A few days before, he’s mentioned this fancy place and I calmly (I think) said, “Yes, yes why not” while inside I was [insert screaming emoji here] knowing that this is not a normal dining experience. OMG. I was so glad it’s through a text message, otherwise he would see me SCREAM

The Boy Who Showed Me My WHY

So last week, the entire school left Redding for ministry trip around the States. I went to Phoenix for 8 days and came home to school with tons of testimonies of healing, people set free, delivered, and experiencing the love of the Father in the most tangible way. But here’s my personal take on the trip to Phoenix, AZ. I met a boy and this divine appointment marked my life forever. I told God (and my team mates), if the reason of my entire trip, all the whirlwind of fund raising and preparations, was just for this one moment with this boy, I would do it all over again.  So on an evening, I was told that I would go to minister to kids in a home church the next day. (On prerequisite of being in the trip with Bethel people is a heart that is always ready with a smiley YES to whatever comes next. HAHAH. So many last minute change, you could be blindsided by the suddenness of if. Or you can take it as an invitation to lean on the Holy Spirit leading. It’s nerve-wrecking for a bit, but once

No Longer My War

"So let go, my soul, and trust in Him.. The waves and wind still know His name" ON REPEAT RIGHT NOW lol. This week was such a roller coaster ride hahaha. And in every ups and downs, God is always present. So tangible! Yesterday I reread some of my blog entries, and found myself encouraged by what I've written myself lol. It's like some kind of spiritual map: the point where everything started compared to where I am standing right now. So much grace! So much love :') And before the hectic holiday tomorrow, I have to write everything down before the details forgotten. Yesterday during TLG service, my cici yang suka komen2 di blog eke hello! shared something about walking habitually with God. It's our choice to synchronize our hearts with Him from time to time. And one of the verse she quoted yesterday was Amos 3. I think nobody really jot this verse down, it's only mentioned once followed by the free dancing lesson lol ci! Best! But