Skip to main content

The Big Turn-Off

Remember my last blog?

This one written in totally different mood with the previous.
The exactly opposite mood, in fact. LOL

There's something happened today.
I cannot say PRECISELY what was it, but let's just say, it was A Big Turn Off for me.
It had something to do with broken promises. Or an expectation set too high? You choose.
The final outcome is still the same.

I blogged about this before, but to jog your memory, lemme say this once again.
I don't fall for the looks. Neither for other perceivable qualities a girl dream of.
I choose integrity over popularity (see how my introverted side affect me)

Recently one of my housemate-slash-bestfriend ask me, what does it mean, really..
Integrity?

According to Miriam Webster, INTEGRITY means

1 : firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : INCORRUPTIBILITY

2 : an unimpaired condition : SOUNDNESS

3 : the quality or state of being complete or undivided : COMPLETENESS

YES. If I had to choose one quality from a person (especially from opposite sex. HAHA) that attracts me the most, it will be INTEGRITY.

For me it means he determines RIGHT and WRONG boldly. Black and white, rather than grey.
He walks in the path that he knows right, distraction comes and goes but he sticks to his principles. He's incorruptible.(God knows how ppl nowadays. When being corrupt means you've followed the trend)

As I say before, distraction and obstacle exists. However, this won't make him afraid to stand against majority, although it means he walks alone (with me, of course ;P). When I said 'stand against', he doesn't just shut up and doing what he knows best in silence. He would speak out his thoughts, soundly, and stand his ground when necessary.

I think to possessed integrity is somehow related with doing things exactly like he says.
Or rather a consistency of mind and act (and heart).
Oppositely, I don't think a hypocrite could be having integrity, since what they say usually means the other way around.

All I'm saying is please be honest in your words and acts if you really wanna make a good impression. To any girl. Not just me.



Hmmm.. I wanna share one song that somehow lifted my mood up.
This song is not exactly related to what I've written above, even rather conflicting. LOL.
Well, what can I say? I just love it. And ppl says love is blind, right?





I love you but it’s not so easy to make you here with me
I wanna touch and hold you forever
But you’re still in my dream
And I can’t stand to wait ‘till nite is coming to my life
But I still have a time to break a silence
When you love someone
Just be brave to say that you want him to be with you
When you hold your love
Don’t ever let it go
Or you will loose your chance
To make your dreams come true…

I used to hide and watch you from a distance and i knew you realized
I was looking for a time to get closer at least to say… “hello”
And I can’t stand to wait your love is coming to my life
When you love someone
Just be brave to say that you want him to be with you
When you hold your love
Don’t ever let it go
Or you will loose your chance
To make your dreams come true…

And I never thought that I’m so strong
I stuck on you and wait so long
But when love comes it can’t be wrong
Don’t ever give up just try and try to get what you want
Cause love will find the way….
When you love someone
Just be brave to say that you want him to be with you
When you hold your love
Don’t ever let it go
Or you will loose your chance
To make your dreams come true…


I might quite disappointed today.

But I learnt a lesson.

That faith doesn't easily vanished :)

And I have faith in you..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When God Made a Promise

“I know this is too fast. And please don’t ask me why, because I don’t have the answer. I don’t know why.” “I won’t ask you why. Because I know.. It’s God.”   Wkwkwkwkwwkwkwkwkww duh supershy padahal biasanya ga tau malu. I’m still getting used to this. But those who viewed our IG feed and saw the pic posted in FB would know what this is all about. The Promise of God. It’s been there, mentioned the wholeee time in my earlier posts, yet unnamed. I’ll try to recall the whole story. Some details would be lost in translation because there are wayyyy TOO MANY. Haha. Fyi. I’VE BEEN WAITING SOOO LOOOONG TO SHOUT THIS OUT LOUD. So, here goes. Last Sunday, R asked me out to dinner. A few days before, he’s mentioned this fancy place and I calmly (I think) said, “Yes, yes why not” while inside I was [insert screaming emoji here] knowing that this is not a normal dining experience. OMG. I was so glad it’s through a text message, otherwise he would see me SCREAM

The Boy Who Showed Me My WHY

So last week, the entire school left Redding for ministry trip around the States. I went to Phoenix for 8 days and came home to school with tons of testimonies of healing, people set free, delivered, and experiencing the love of the Father in the most tangible way. But here’s my personal take on the trip to Phoenix, AZ. I met a boy and this divine appointment marked my life forever. I told God (and my team mates), if the reason of my entire trip, all the whirlwind of fund raising and preparations, was just for this one moment with this boy, I would do it all over again.  So on an evening, I was told that I would go to minister to kids in a home church the next day. (On prerequisite of being in the trip with Bethel people is a heart that is always ready with a smiley YES to whatever comes next. HAHAH. So many last minute change, you could be blindsided by the suddenness of if. Or you can take it as an invitation to lean on the Holy Spirit leading. It’s nerve-wrecking for a bit, but once

I Belong to The Youth

SO! I don't know where to start. But I certainly could say that THIS is not the end. God is not done yet. In fact, earlier today I was discussing things with Ijah and we both agreed on something : we are on an accelerated roller coaster ride. Faster than ever! Higher than we ever been before! There are milestones in life. Like moments when you graduated uni, or when your PR is approved. When you moved overseas or going back for good. Moments that marked a change in the season of life. But there are other kinds of moments : intangible, but leaving marks so deep your brain might let go but your soul never will. And last week was THAT kind of moments. A series of events that, combined together, was just.. Well. I couldn't find A WORD to describe it best. But I would try my best to re-tell the story. Here goes. (Beware. It's gonna be long) I was considering a one day leave, a half-day plus another half-day, or simply a 2 days leave to attend Empowered21. If you'