Skip to main content

Whatever It Costs Me

Sometimes God met you in a very least expected moments.
And I think that is the reason why there's never a dull moment with Him.
Ups. Downs. But definitely not dull lol.

It's been a busy weekends. Febe was here for her birthday :) Nana was here.
I got to meet Kelyn's little newborn awww so precious :') 
And most of all, I've shared many things to many people. God's thing. The journey and the process.
And His promises!

But now I'd like to hit PAUSE and take a breather.
It's easy to write about things that are obviously beautiful. Or when things are resolved.
Or when your prayer is answered. And when the storm is over.
But He has just reminded me of something that is humbling and at the same time.. Terrifying lol.

A few hours ago, my sister informed me that she would stay with her friends. Again.
Lol yes I am a jealous sister. I know I've been busy. But I've arranged my other activities around my sister's plans. I've prioritized her. And when I didn't feel like she prioritized me THAT WAY, well, I got upset.
I used to throw tantrum (ngambek, ga tau Englishnya apa lol) if this kind of things happen.
But this time, I chose to NOT react immediately but instead, cried out to God.

"Help. I don't like this feeling Dad.."

I was in the middle of my nightly routine, showered, toner, moisturizer, all the girly stuff lol when the presence of God came down, like, out of nowhere hahahaha.
(I was like, wait God, wait, 20 more sec wait hahahahaha omg).
So I knelt down beside my bed and cried my eyeballs out right there and then.
Planetshaker's playing in the background..

I want You
More than my comfort
I want You
more than my needs
Holy Spirit
You are so precious to me

I want You
More than success
I want You
More than my dreams
Holy Spirit
You are so precious to me

He reminded me that He is more precious than anything else in my life.
And even as I'm writing things down, I still don't know fully, how to wrap my heart around all this..
He said, "There will come a time where worshiping me in your obedience means letting go of your precious ones, those that you love the most. There will come a time where you have to put everything that is so precious to you behind. Including your family."

Well all the tears tho hahaha.

These past week, He's sharpened His calling to me.
Revelations after revelations. Doors after doors.
What's with the triple acceleration, God? Why now?
Well, what I know is, He's never late, never too early. And I know that He's always good.
My good good Father.

If you read my previous post, I've mentioned earlier about a larger than life calling.
But what He reveals these past week was actually much much much bigger and I suddenly felt so small in comparison. I know that I'm totally helpless, powerless without Him.

And I know that for every step of faith taken further, there is a price to pay.
But I WANT IN. I WANT IN, GOD!
Even when it doesn't make sense, even when it hurts, I would still ask the Holy Spirit to speak louder than my thoughts and my feeling. And once again, I would ask for the strength to obey.

I want You, whatever it costs me
I want You, You're all that I seek
Holy Spirit You are so precious to me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When God Made a Promise

“I know this is too fast. And please don’t ask me why, because I don’t have the answer. I don’t know why.” “I won’t ask you why. Because I know.. It’s God.”   Wkwkwkwkwwkwkwkwkww duh supershy padahal biasanya ga tau malu. I’m still getting used to this. But those who viewed our IG feed and saw the pic posted in FB would know what this is all about. The Promise of God. It’s been there, mentioned the wholeee time in my earlier posts, yet unnamed. I’ll try to recall the whole story. Some details would be lost in translation because there are wayyyy TOO MANY. Haha. Fyi. I’VE BEEN WAITING SOOO LOOOONG TO SHOUT THIS OUT LOUD. So, here goes. Last Sunday, R asked me out to dinner. A few days before, he’s mentioned this fancy place and I calmly (I think) said, “Yes, yes why not” while inside I was [insert screaming emoji here] knowing that this is not a normal dining experience. OMG. I was so glad it’s through a text message, otherwise he would see me SCREAM

The Boy Who Showed Me My WHY

So last week, the entire school left Redding for ministry trip around the States. I went to Phoenix for 8 days and came home to school with tons of testimonies of healing, people set free, delivered, and experiencing the love of the Father in the most tangible way. But here’s my personal take on the trip to Phoenix, AZ. I met a boy and this divine appointment marked my life forever. I told God (and my team mates), if the reason of my entire trip, all the whirlwind of fund raising and preparations, was just for this one moment with this boy, I would do it all over again.  So on an evening, I was told that I would go to minister to kids in a home church the next day. (On prerequisite of being in the trip with Bethel people is a heart that is always ready with a smiley YES to whatever comes next. HAHAH. So many last minute change, you could be blindsided by the suddenness of if. Or you can take it as an invitation to lean on the Holy Spirit leading. It’s nerve-wrecking for a bit, but once

I Belong to The Youth

SO! I don't know where to start. But I certainly could say that THIS is not the end. God is not done yet. In fact, earlier today I was discussing things with Ijah and we both agreed on something : we are on an accelerated roller coaster ride. Faster than ever! Higher than we ever been before! There are milestones in life. Like moments when you graduated uni, or when your PR is approved. When you moved overseas or going back for good. Moments that marked a change in the season of life. But there are other kinds of moments : intangible, but leaving marks so deep your brain might let go but your soul never will. And last week was THAT kind of moments. A series of events that, combined together, was just.. Well. I couldn't find A WORD to describe it best. But I would try my best to re-tell the story. Here goes. (Beware. It's gonna be long) I was considering a one day leave, a half-day plus another half-day, or simply a 2 days leave to attend Empowered21. If you'