Skip to main content

Curhat #3 (Bukan Orang Baik)

Tadi siang, seorang temen (sebut saja Budi) tau2 Line gw.
It's a screen-shot of another friend's post in Path (sebut saja Mawar).

Kata si Budi, "Mawar sudah tak sama lagi Kez."

Ya intinya, si Mawar (rada malesin pake kode2, tp yaudah lah ya bear with me) ini adalah temen deketketket gw banget.
Kalo dari segi karakter, dia itu bawang putih dan gw adalah onggokan bawang merah.
Bukannya gw suka menyiksa yeh.
Lebih kaya..
Dia itu tipikal menantu idaman dah. Yang bisa bikin mertua happy, suami betah di rumah, rajin berdoa, soleha, santun, sopan, rajin menabung, dll dll.
Nah ya gw macam yang kebalikannya dia dah : aga2 seperti lelaki (ga takut kecoak, serangga, dll), bisa ganti bohlam sendiri, volume suara agak besar (apalagi kalo ketawa), dll yang mungkin bisa bkin mertua urut dada wkwkwkwkwkwk.

Yah singkat cerita, gw ngobrol sm si Budi and I got it.
People change.
Pertanyaannya : ke arah MANA kamu berubah.

Honestly, gw sedih dan gw merasa a bit.. Ga layak.
Gw itu siapa sih? Gw bukan orang baik, Tuhan? Why on earth you would rather have me doing whatever I do instead of the good person that was this Mawar?

Dan gw diingetin sama renungan gw minggu lalu tentang "Love the Unlovable".
Gila itu gw sampe berkaca2 pas baca.
KENA BANGET. Because I find it very hard to love some persons yang gw ga bs mengerti dan selami. Halah emang sungai. Tapi intinya, 'those that are difficult to loved, are those that need love the most'. Jadi gw berdoa aja biar kasih Tuhan memampukan gw untuk mengasihi.
Cuman Tuhan dah sumbernya.

Anywayyy. Ada 1 phrase di renungan itu yang jadi rhema banget buat gw dan phrase itu yang Tuhan ingetin waktu gw lagi ngerasa 'ga layak'.

"GOD'S STUBBORN LOVE"

I think the song below explains it all.


Your ways are higher
Your thoughts are wilder
Love came like madness
Poured out in blood - wash romance
It makes no sense but this is grace
And I know You're with me in this place

Here now
All I know is I know that You are
Here now
Still my heart
Let Your voice be all I hear now
Spirit breathe
Like the wind come have Your way
Cause I know You're in this place




It's not about 'gw orang baik' or 'gw anak soleha' yang membuat gw adalah gw yang sekarang.
It's not even about me. It's ALL ABOUT JESUS.
Gw pernah baca di manaa gitu.. The only thing that God can't do is stop loving us.
Ya.. Simply because He is the true definition of PERFECT LOVE Himself.
It's not about 'gw bisa ini' or 'gw melakukan itu'.
It's about His never ending, never failing, never changing Love.
It humbled me so much knowing where I was, who I was, before He came and rescued me.
And when I shift my focus to Him, I can see that, really, it is all by His grace alone that I am who I am today.
Yes, it is true that I am weak. This Bawang Merah is still onggokan Bawang Merah.
Bawang Merah yang dikupas dikit aja orang udah nangis dan ingusan, di tangan Tuhan bisa dibikin jadi sambel yang enak dan bikin yang makan nagih. Loh?? Ga make sense?
Ya emang.
"It makes no sense but this is grace"

All I can say is just I am grateful for many things He has done and entrusted me with.
But mostly.. I am just grateful for His presence.
God, You are the best thing that ever happened to me!!!!
Thank You for never letting go.
Thank You for Your faithfulness.
Thank You that Your promises are true.
Thank you God.. For Your stubborn love.

And for Mawar (yaelah masih pake kode), I will keep praying!
One day we'll talk and she'll be the one confessing God's goodness over her life!





Night blessed people!
You are loved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When God Made a Promise

“I know this is too fast. And please don’t ask me why, because I don’t have the answer. I don’t know why.” “I won’t ask you why. Because I know.. It’s God.”   Wkwkwkwkwwkwkwkwkww duh supershy padahal biasanya ga tau malu. I’m still getting used to this. But those who viewed our IG feed and saw the pic posted in FB would know what this is all about. The Promise of God. It’s been there, mentioned the wholeee time in my earlier posts, yet unnamed. I’ll try to recall the whole story. Some details would be lost in translation because there are wayyyy TOO MANY. Haha. Fyi. I’VE BEEN WAITING SOOO LOOOONG TO SHOUT THIS OUT LOUD. So, here goes. Last Sunday, R asked me out to dinner. A few days before, he’s mentioned this fancy place and I calmly (I think) said, “Yes, yes why not” while inside I was [insert screaming emoji here] knowing that this is not a normal dining experience. OMG. I was so glad it’s through a text message, otherwise he would see me SCREAM

The Boy Who Showed Me My WHY

So last week, the entire school left Redding for ministry trip around the States. I went to Phoenix for 8 days and came home to school with tons of testimonies of healing, people set free, delivered, and experiencing the love of the Father in the most tangible way. But here’s my personal take on the trip to Phoenix, AZ. I met a boy and this divine appointment marked my life forever. I told God (and my team mates), if the reason of my entire trip, all the whirlwind of fund raising and preparations, was just for this one moment with this boy, I would do it all over again.  So on an evening, I was told that I would go to minister to kids in a home church the next day. (On prerequisite of being in the trip with Bethel people is a heart that is always ready with a smiley YES to whatever comes next. HAHAH. So many last minute change, you could be blindsided by the suddenness of if. Or you can take it as an invitation to lean on the Holy Spirit leading. It’s nerve-wrecking for a bit, but once

I Belong to The Youth

SO! I don't know where to start. But I certainly could say that THIS is not the end. God is not done yet. In fact, earlier today I was discussing things with Ijah and we both agreed on something : we are on an accelerated roller coaster ride. Faster than ever! Higher than we ever been before! There are milestones in life. Like moments when you graduated uni, or when your PR is approved. When you moved overseas or going back for good. Moments that marked a change in the season of life. But there are other kinds of moments : intangible, but leaving marks so deep your brain might let go but your soul never will. And last week was THAT kind of moments. A series of events that, combined together, was just.. Well. I couldn't find A WORD to describe it best. But I would try my best to re-tell the story. Here goes. (Beware. It's gonna be long) I was considering a one day leave, a half-day plus another half-day, or simply a 2 days leave to attend Empowered21. If you'