Skip to main content

Finding Locksmith

Yellow!
It's 2 o'clock AM. LOL.
Just arrived home from watching movie with beloved The Royals.
It's been one busy week.
And my sister is here! Yay!

Anyway.

Today something super awesome happened during TLG.
There's always a first time for everything.
And this was my first time.
Hard to explain in words. But the presence of God was super strong.
To the extend that I couldn't even sing. I only cried, and cried.
And not the cute teary eyes some more. LOL.
My hands were shaking. My knees felt like jellies or something. LOL.
I tried to stand still, but I couldn't.
I tried to compose myself. Failed. Big time.
So I just kneel right there and then.
Wet face. Red, runny nose. Trembling like a leaf.

If you ask me, what I had in mind or what did I feel?
Did I regret about something?
Did I cry over something?
Anything at all.
Well. To be honest. I didn't think much of anything.
I didn't feel overwhelmed or something.
But still. THAT happened.

The answer came later.

Yesterday, during cell group meeting, we're talking about the year of open doors for miracles.
Specifically, about the key to open those closed ones.
Ko Remon jokingly asked me about my heart. 
As in : how about the key to my heart? Is it now locked?
LOL. Yes. Lameeeee!

Talking about locked doors, haven't I tell you that last week there's this incident.
I was locked inside my house. Alone.
Left the gate key inside my room, which I have locked.
And the room key?
Locked inside the room itself.
...
Genius.
Right.
I tried picking the lock.
Tried bobby pins. Tried cards. Tried q-tip.
I wonder how those YouTubers make it looks so easy. Anyways...
Luckily, Elsa (unlike the rest of the housemates) hasn't fly back to Indo.
Not just yet.
Well, I tried calling locksmith.
But then the locksmith said that he needs to break the front gate lock entirely.
Oh well. Elsa it is. LOL.

Back to the lame question lol.

I jokingly answer that YES, IT IS LOCKED.
And not only locked. It is chained with the strongest metal.
Like some kind of safety deposit box.
Complete with the invisible infra red lines where you need to 'dance' yourself to avoid them.
Oh. Don't forget the 4 guard dogs.
Yep. Those fierce-looking German shepherds.
LOLOL.

If you're wondering what this locksmith thingy got to with everything.
Here goes.

Yesterday I have this talked of scenarios with a friend of mine.
She asked me 'what if'' question about relationships.

What if there's this man. He went to Church every Sunday. But, that's it. Sundays.
What if there's this man. But he's in relationships which is 'complicated'.
What if there's this man. But he's your best friend ex's.

Well, maybe I'd tell you what's my answer on the next post. LOL.

What I'd like to emphasize is that those questions got me thinking.
That life is about God's amazing grace. But it also about the choices we've made.
For example.
We can't choose with whom we're falling in love with.
But we can choose whom we're going to be married to.

... *contemplating myself*

The thing is, sometimes, well, mostly, our heart rules.
Especially for girls.
Well, it's true.
Just think about how many times we heard 'love conquers all'.
But honestly.
What kind of love can last forever?
How many times we find people falling out of love. Marriage ends.
Worst. When there are kids involved.
And no. The answers to all THAT issue is not 'stay single forever' or 'no kids allowed'.
 
I'm the kind that do everything wholeheartedly.
I sleep wholeheartedly.
I eat wholeheartedly. LOL.
I love wholeheartedly.

I was reminded that when I say my heart was 'locked', it is not done myself.
Ok lah. Maybe I'm the one who put the padlock over there. LOL.
But above all, God is the one who put those extra safe security system altogether.
Not to keep myself from loving people, but to keep myself away from falling in love with a wrong person.
But again.
When I say that life is all about choice, it is applied here.
Because I'm the one who choose to let God keep my heart secure from relationships that was not meant to be.
I am amazed because so great His love for me, that as a Father, He doesn't want to see me put my heart on the line for something, well, someone, that is not for me.

That song I sang previously reminded me that all my delight is in Him.
That all of my hope and all of my strength is in Him alone.
No one can take away the hope because the Hope itself will never let me go.
And as long as I live, I know that I shall not lack any kind of love, and I shall not look for love in all the wrong places.
For I am loved, deeply and eternally.

My name is Kezia. I'm 24 (well, 25 this year).
I got a heart that is locked.
No locksmith can open the lock, unless my Father gave it to that one particular locksmith meant for me.

LOLOL.
Okay that sounds silly.
But true.



Ok lah.
My locked heart and I need some sleep.


Good night, beloved! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When God Made a Promise

“I know this is too fast. And please don’t ask me why, because I don’t have the answer. I don’t know why.” “I won’t ask you why. Because I know.. It’s God.”   Wkwkwkwkwwkwkwkwkww duh supershy padahal biasanya ga tau malu. I’m still getting used to this. But those who viewed our IG feed and saw the pic posted in FB would know what this is all about. The Promise of God. It’s been there, mentioned the wholeee time in my earlier posts, yet unnamed. I’ll try to recall the whole story. Some details would be lost in translation because there are wayyyy TOO MANY. Haha. Fyi. I’VE BEEN WAITING SOOO LOOOONG TO SHOUT THIS OUT LOUD. So, here goes. Last Sunday, R asked me out to dinner. A few days before, he’s mentioned this fancy place and I calmly (I think) said, “Yes, yes why not” while inside I was [insert screaming emoji here] knowing that this is not a normal dining experience. OMG. I was so glad it’s through a text message, otherwise he would see me SCREAM

The Boy Who Showed Me My WHY

So last week, the entire school left Redding for ministry trip around the States. I went to Phoenix for 8 days and came home to school with tons of testimonies of healing, people set free, delivered, and experiencing the love of the Father in the most tangible way. But here’s my personal take on the trip to Phoenix, AZ. I met a boy and this divine appointment marked my life forever. I told God (and my team mates), if the reason of my entire trip, all the whirlwind of fund raising and preparations, was just for this one moment with this boy, I would do it all over again.  So on an evening, I was told that I would go to minister to kids in a home church the next day. (On prerequisite of being in the trip with Bethel people is a heart that is always ready with a smiley YES to whatever comes next. HAHAH. So many last minute change, you could be blindsided by the suddenness of if. Or you can take it as an invitation to lean on the Holy Spirit leading. It’s nerve-wrecking for a bit, but once

I Belong to The Youth

SO! I don't know where to start. But I certainly could say that THIS is not the end. God is not done yet. In fact, earlier today I was discussing things with Ijah and we both agreed on something : we are on an accelerated roller coaster ride. Faster than ever! Higher than we ever been before! There are milestones in life. Like moments when you graduated uni, or when your PR is approved. When you moved overseas or going back for good. Moments that marked a change in the season of life. But there are other kinds of moments : intangible, but leaving marks so deep your brain might let go but your soul never will. And last week was THAT kind of moments. A series of events that, combined together, was just.. Well. I couldn't find A WORD to describe it best. But I would try my best to re-tell the story. Here goes. (Beware. It's gonna be long) I was considering a one day leave, a half-day plus another half-day, or simply a 2 days leave to attend Empowered21. If you'