Skip to main content

Long Long

Hey hey long time no blog :P

Actually yesterday night I felt like blogging but then got home quite late and there goes my creativity lol.
Anyway, before I forgot, I just wanna give a shout out....

HAPPY MOTHERS DAAAAAAYYYY!

To all mum and all mum's-wanna-be.
Got me thinking about my mom and how long I haven't seen her.
I think the last time I go back is.. what? New year? I'm not good with dates. Haha.
I miss you, mommy. I wish you were here.
Then I don't need to do my laundry or changing by bed sheets because you would do all the house chores and you wouldn't wait for your lazy daughter to do it by herself LOL.
I think all poeple think that their mom is one super mom.
But my mom is the SUPER-est of them all! LOL LOL
She's my role model.
Back when I was still a cute and innocent girl (HA!) I wanna grow up to be just like her.
She might not seen like one, but Mom is the toughest person I ever known.

We are so alike. Mom and me.
We are both have a brain bigger than our heart lol.
We tend to trust our brain rather than our heart, which is quite a rare thing for women.
Maybe we know that heart is women's biggest enemies.
Hear those phrase : FOLLOW YOUR HEART.
Well, aren't those words that makes us doing silly stuff, saying things, writing blogs that later will be regretted by themselves? (Hmm)
Therefore, we think.
We rationally dissect situations and take steps based on the predicted hypothesis. LOL.

We both are.. errr.. not-so-into babies and little kids.
You know. Those kind that see a random baby and start going all mushy and stuff. LOL.
Well, I personally think this world consist of 2 types of person :
1. A baby person
2. A dog person
Guess which type I'm in?
One day I asked my mom,
"Mom, how can I be a good mom if I don't even like what my baby later?"
Then Mom confessed.
Apparently she's also not into babies LOL
"But," she said,
"Once you held your newborn in your arms.
Feel how innocent, so little, so powerless she is.
You'd realized that you're the one that give her life. She lives through you.
You should experience it yourself, then, you'd know"
Yeah.. So... That's.. for later. Much later. Thank God. LOL.

We shares lots of things. I told her everything.
Back in high school, I used to tell her stories about my crush(es) hahahah.
Well of course I thought she only halfway listening about those stuff since I was so young and it's not like I'm getting married the next day. LOL.
But there is this one time.. We were talking about something on my past and she said,
"When you are heart broken, so am I.
When you are crying, I feel like crying myself.
That's why I pray and pray that God will guard your heart and only let the right one in"
I love you, Mom.

Okay, my greeting goes longer than expected.

Haven't I told you before? What an EVENTFUL WEEK!!!!
And much more to come muahaha.
Just saw TLG worker's NGACEP video.
Thank's to Cici Gillian who persuaded me to come despite the runny nose.
I ran around Singapore with the best group ever. Chasing clues, racking brain.
Exhausting yet thrilling.
If not for my non-stop-runny-nose we would've be the fastest! (pede jaya)
Well. Another memory to be bottled-up for sure.
Thanks Ci and Ko for the unforgettable event! Me love ya long long.

Since tomorrow is Sunday (can get up much later muahhaa) I just like to say something else.
There are times when I don't know what I feel.
I don't know what I want.
Because I'm afraid of wanting things that wasn't supposed to be wanted.
I'm afraid of hoping for things that was supposed to be left behind.
Have you ever been in that kind of situation?
You want, but at the same time, you don't.
Well. Humans are complicated.
I told my friend that I hate dramas. 
Or so I thought.
I'd like things that are simpler. Clearer.
God knows I'd rather be bored by routines because I'd like an order.
But the thing is.. I experienced God more when I'm in deepest murky water.
It's.. Hard to elaborate.
But I just cried when we sang this song today in TLG.



I was afraid.
I was confused.
I was worried for things beyond my grasp.

But I was reminded over and over again that with Him, I am safe.
More than safe. I am SECURE.

I was afraid.
But He said, "Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear"
(1 John 4 : 18A - NLT)

I was confused.
But He said "I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go;
I will counsel you with My eye upon you. (Psalm 43:8 - NASB)

I was worried.
But He said, "Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life." (Phil 4 : 6 - MSG)

Then I know everything's gonna be okay.


Love ya long long.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When God Made a Promise

“I know this is too fast. And please don’t ask me why, because I don’t have the answer. I don’t know why.” “I won’t ask you why. Because I know.. It’s God.”   Wkwkwkwkwwkwkwkwkww duh supershy padahal biasanya ga tau malu. I’m still getting used to this. But those who viewed our IG feed and saw the pic posted in FB would know what this is all about. The Promise of God. It’s been there, mentioned the wholeee time in my earlier posts, yet unnamed. I’ll try to recall the whole story. Some details would be lost in translation because there are wayyyy TOO MANY. Haha. Fyi. I’VE BEEN WAITING SOOO LOOOONG TO SHOUT THIS OUT LOUD. So, here goes. Last Sunday, R asked me out to dinner. A few days before, he’s mentioned this fancy place and I calmly (I think) said, “Yes, yes why not” while inside I was [insert screaming emoji here] knowing that this is not a normal dining experience. OMG. I was so glad it’s through a text message, otherwise he would see me SCREAM

The Boy Who Showed Me My WHY

So last week, the entire school left Redding for ministry trip around the States. I went to Phoenix for 8 days and came home to school with tons of testimonies of healing, people set free, delivered, and experiencing the love of the Father in the most tangible way. But here’s my personal take on the trip to Phoenix, AZ. I met a boy and this divine appointment marked my life forever. I told God (and my team mates), if the reason of my entire trip, all the whirlwind of fund raising and preparations, was just for this one moment with this boy, I would do it all over again.  So on an evening, I was told that I would go to minister to kids in a home church the next day. (On prerequisite of being in the trip with Bethel people is a heart that is always ready with a smiley YES to whatever comes next. HAHAH. So many last minute change, you could be blindsided by the suddenness of if. Or you can take it as an invitation to lean on the Holy Spirit leading. It’s nerve-wrecking for a bit, but once

I Belong to The Youth

SO! I don't know where to start. But I certainly could say that THIS is not the end. God is not done yet. In fact, earlier today I was discussing things with Ijah and we both agreed on something : we are on an accelerated roller coaster ride. Faster than ever! Higher than we ever been before! There are milestones in life. Like moments when you graduated uni, or when your PR is approved. When you moved overseas or going back for good. Moments that marked a change in the season of life. But there are other kinds of moments : intangible, but leaving marks so deep your brain might let go but your soul never will. And last week was THAT kind of moments. A series of events that, combined together, was just.. Well. I couldn't find A WORD to describe it best. But I would try my best to re-tell the story. Here goes. (Beware. It's gonna be long) I was considering a one day leave, a half-day plus another half-day, or simply a 2 days leave to attend Empowered21. If you'