Skip to main content

Here and Now

12.53 AM

By right I should be asleep for now. You know, beauty sleep and all that lol.
Actually intended to shut this laptop down but then decided to scroll down by Facebook wall.
Well well. Bad decisions, peeps lol.
Spotted one MV posted long ago, and like.. well. Hmm.
I feel like going home and going back and, you know, that kind of thing you peeps called galau lol.
But then I was reminded on last Saturday's Youth Night and things that follow afterwards.

Right.

Here goes.

I've been praying for all guests that was invited to the event.
I pray that no matter what they are going to see, hear, and experience, it would be a night of breakthrough for them.
For the hopeless to know that there is One True Hope that they can rely on for the rest of their lives.
For the unloved to feel that there is this abundant Love comes from the neverending Source.
For the sceptic to understand that there is sooo much MORE than what they eyes can see.
For the back-slider to be reminded of their First Love and to be made stronger in faith than ever.

And you know what?
When I hope that others received, I (yes, ME!) was the one who got MORE than my feeble mind could ever conceive.
It's.. More than my words can say.
Simply said, I got this assurance (well, more like RE-assurance) that I was in the right place and at the right time.
I mean not only for that night, but for Singapore.
For my study.
For my job.
For my house.
For my roommate ;)
For my Church community.
For my FA and all the preciously gifted peeps in it. So privileged to know all of you, guys. Really.
For everything that happened to me and the choices I've made, He made everything so beautiful till my knees tremble.

See, I'm just a regular person.
I got galau from time to time.
Sometimes I got anxious for dead-lines at works.
Sometimes I got overwhelmed by those online shops lol lol.
Sometimes I miss home (Jakarta home), sometimes I miss.. other stuff. Lol.
But that makes this all the more beautiful.
Because in my weaknesses His power make perfect :)
That it's not by my strength or my might or my bright mind lol lol that leads me to everything that I am today.
It is Jesus.

And like another normal person, I still don't know about the future.
Like, I know that now Singapore is my place.
This is where He wants me to be right now.
I might wish that I could stay here forever.
I might wish that I don't have to go back for good.
I might be wishing for other stuff as well.
But I give it all back to Him.
Wherever He wants me to go, I'll go.
Here and now and forever more, as long as I walk with Him, I am safe and secure.
Because all His plans are for good and not for disaster, to give us a future and a hope (Jer29:11)

And like all those songs say, He never let go :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When God Made a Promise

“I know this is too fast. And please don’t ask me why, because I don’t have the answer. I don’t know why.” “I won’t ask you why. Because I know.. It’s God.”   Wkwkwkwkwwkwkwkwkww duh supershy padahal biasanya ga tau malu. I’m still getting used to this. But those who viewed our IG feed and saw the pic posted in FB would know what this is all about. The Promise of God. It’s been there, mentioned the wholeee time in my earlier posts, yet unnamed. I’ll try to recall the whole story. Some details would be lost in translation because there are wayyyy TOO MANY. Haha. Fyi. I’VE BEEN WAITING SOOO LOOOONG TO SHOUT THIS OUT LOUD. So, here goes. Last Sunday, R asked me out to dinner. A few days before, he’s mentioned this fancy place and I calmly (I think) said, “Yes, yes why not” while inside I was [insert screaming emoji here] knowing that this is not a normal dining experience. OMG. I was so glad it’s through a text message, otherwise he would see me SCREAM

The Boy Who Showed Me My WHY

So last week, the entire school left Redding for ministry trip around the States. I went to Phoenix for 8 days and came home to school with tons of testimonies of healing, people set free, delivered, and experiencing the love of the Father in the most tangible way. But here’s my personal take on the trip to Phoenix, AZ. I met a boy and this divine appointment marked my life forever. I told God (and my team mates), if the reason of my entire trip, all the whirlwind of fund raising and preparations, was just for this one moment with this boy, I would do it all over again.  So on an evening, I was told that I would go to minister to kids in a home church the next day. (On prerequisite of being in the trip with Bethel people is a heart that is always ready with a smiley YES to whatever comes next. HAHAH. So many last minute change, you could be blindsided by the suddenness of if. Or you can take it as an invitation to lean on the Holy Spirit leading. It’s nerve-wrecking for a bit, but once

I Belong to The Youth

SO! I don't know where to start. But I certainly could say that THIS is not the end. God is not done yet. In fact, earlier today I was discussing things with Ijah and we both agreed on something : we are on an accelerated roller coaster ride. Faster than ever! Higher than we ever been before! There are milestones in life. Like moments when you graduated uni, or when your PR is approved. When you moved overseas or going back for good. Moments that marked a change in the season of life. But there are other kinds of moments : intangible, but leaving marks so deep your brain might let go but your soul never will. And last week was THAT kind of moments. A series of events that, combined together, was just.. Well. I couldn't find A WORD to describe it best. But I would try my best to re-tell the story. Here goes. (Beware. It's gonna be long) I was considering a one day leave, a half-day plus another half-day, or simply a 2 days leave to attend Empowered21. If you'