Skip to main content

First Prelim OMG

Yesss, tomorrow I'll be having my first preliminary exam.
The subject will be Management Accounting.
I was tired of crunching numbers for few days nonstop.
LOL. Not non-stop literally. I had my fair share of entertainment.
Like doing my laundry, cooking or rather fried something
and last, but not least, watching Lie to Me.
Man, Lightman was genious. Is there any REAL person with such talent.
However..
What I want to share here is..


I got some topics came up while I was punching calculator.
Firstly I was going to write about our my boy-friends (friends that happen to be a boy, just making things clear) and their attitude towards each others.
But after some thoughts this topic needs lots of elaboration
and some attempt to hide sarcasm.
And at this state, I don't think writing it would entertain my-exhausted-self.
Let's keep it for the next posting, shall we? ;)



So it happened when I was in the verge of ripping these papers to pieces.
I was BORED and tired. And if there was a-feeling-meter or mood-meter,
mine would definitely pointed to the red indicators.

But then, suddenly.. My phone bleep!
Ahhh.. It's so cliche.
But you know, having someone over there..
Especially one that was far,
yet truly care about what happen to you, what you feel..
No hidden motives. No selfish objectives whatsoever.
Like I said before, simply care :)
It brings me the best feeling ever!
It lifted my nearly-at-the-bottom mood.
Painted me a wide wide smile.
It was written all over my face... That I am happy.


Thanks.
I'm glad.


Guys, you see..
It's not hard to figure a girl out..
Just, be there when they need it the most.


They might seem confident.
Independent.
Strong.
Smart.
Determined.
Sure about herself.
She might even got you threatened a bit. LOL



But.. Even the strongest girl need to be saved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When God Made a Promise

“I know this is too fast. And please don’t ask me why, because I don’t have the answer. I don’t know why.” “I won’t ask you why. Because I know.. It’s God.”   Wkwkwkwkwwkwkwkwkww duh supershy padahal biasanya ga tau malu. I’m still getting used to this. But those who viewed our IG feed and saw the pic posted in FB would know what this is all about. The Promise of God. It’s been there, mentioned the wholeee time in my earlier posts, yet unnamed. I’ll try to recall the whole story. Some details would be lost in translation because there are wayyyy TOO MANY. Haha. Fyi. I’VE BEEN WAITING SOOO LOOOONG TO SHOUT THIS OUT LOUD. So, here goes. Last Sunday, R asked me out to dinner. A few days before, he’s mentioned this fancy place and I calmly (I think) said, “Yes, yes why not” while inside I was [insert screaming emoji here] knowing that this is not a normal dining experience. OMG. I was so glad it’s through a text message, otherwise he would see me SCREAM

The Boy Who Showed Me My WHY

So last week, the entire school left Redding for ministry trip around the States. I went to Phoenix for 8 days and came home to school with tons of testimonies of healing, people set free, delivered, and experiencing the love of the Father in the most tangible way. But here’s my personal take on the trip to Phoenix, AZ. I met a boy and this divine appointment marked my life forever. I told God (and my team mates), if the reason of my entire trip, all the whirlwind of fund raising and preparations, was just for this one moment with this boy, I would do it all over again.  So on an evening, I was told that I would go to minister to kids in a home church the next day. (On prerequisite of being in the trip with Bethel people is a heart that is always ready with a smiley YES to whatever comes next. HAHAH. So many last minute change, you could be blindsided by the suddenness of if. Or you can take it as an invitation to lean on the Holy Spirit leading. It’s nerve-wrecking for a bit, but once

I Belong to The Youth

SO! I don't know where to start. But I certainly could say that THIS is not the end. God is not done yet. In fact, earlier today I was discussing things with Ijah and we both agreed on something : we are on an accelerated roller coaster ride. Faster than ever! Higher than we ever been before! There are milestones in life. Like moments when you graduated uni, or when your PR is approved. When you moved overseas or going back for good. Moments that marked a change in the season of life. But there are other kinds of moments : intangible, but leaving marks so deep your brain might let go but your soul never will. And last week was THAT kind of moments. A series of events that, combined together, was just.. Well. I couldn't find A WORD to describe it best. But I would try my best to re-tell the story. Here goes. (Beware. It's gonna be long) I was considering a one day leave, a half-day plus another half-day, or simply a 2 days leave to attend Empowered21. If you'