Skip to main content

Random Pictures (part2)


I. AM. borreeedddd!
I never been this bored before, I swear!
I'm tired of study.
I don't have any good movie I haven't watched.
I played my piano like hundred songs.
I don't feel like reading.
My point is, I don't know what to do.
So I decided to upload some pics from my phones.
Well, when I say random, I mean it.
BEWARE! Of the randomness. HAHAHA.
Okay, not funny.


___________________________________________________________

My Family


Mom, Me, Dad
I lovelovelove them!



My best friend -slash- sister, Febe :)
Can you tell that I was 4 years older than her?



Taken when I was... 5?
Any resemblance with the grown-up me now? LOL



My baby sister! So cute and chubby!




...and now she's all grown up already.
Time flies..




Have I told you, that I LOVE my sister so much?




Above all, I really really miss them all :(




__________________________________________

My Friends :)


This is my beloved housemates/bestfriends.
Well, when you're far away from home, your friend IS your family.
One thing I never seized to believe is that they are God-sent.
I'm so blessed to have them :)



This was one of the thing that keep me happy in Singapore.
This Christmas tree was bought/brought by Nana from Jakarta.
Originally it was meant for Edwin's (Nana's boyfriend) birthday.
But then Nana kept it in our house.
And we also bought Christmas presents to be exchanged.
One of the sweetest memory I would never forget.
Love you, girls *hugs*



Yes. This was the one who bought the tree! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No, this was not her daily hairstyle.
I just can't stand NOT to upload this one. LOL.
I met Nana on the first day I came to Singapore for study.
Well, it's a long story.
A long miraculous story, if I might say :)



This is Kelyn. Taken around mid-nite when we went to Sentosa for
'ghost hunting'. It was Halloween.
She lovesss children and kids.
Hey Kelyn, you must thank me
I didn't upload any embarrassing pic of you! LOL



This is Cika and Wangke.
Well, actually it is Jesica and Febby.
I rarely meet them since Cika is in UPH, Karawaci
and Wangke is studying in US.
But every holiday we managed to find somewhere interesting to eat.
I mean, meet. LOL



It's a surprise-mail from Sidney.
It came some days after my 21st birthday.
From my oldest best-friend, Jane.
We've been friend since kindergarten.
Well actually, my mom had known her mom before we even born.
She is the sweetest person I ever known.
I miss you, bestie :)



Julia, Mudita, Lunie!
I miss them, too!



__________________________________________

My.. Things?


Have I mentioned before that I love books?
Especially novels.
This is my little library at home and those are my collections.
I've been collecting books since.. I don't know.. Primary school?
It started with a not-so-thick one, like Enid Blyton's.
Then at Junior High I started to collect Agatha Christie's.
I was in love with Hercule Poirot. LOL
But then, they were not enough. I never had enough.
So I bought more and more books with my 'monthly allowance'
At that time, believe it or not, I didn't shop for clothes.
Book store was my sanctuary.
My ambition was to fill up all the bookshelves before I graduated from high school.
But then my dad moved the library and built up more shelves.
And I went to SG.
But I still collect novels. It's something I just cannot give up.
It's a part of me. Books.




This is one of my favorite snack.
It's very hard to keep myself fully awake, let alone concentrate
during the afternoon class.
Well, this one certainly help :)




Hazelnut Bubble Tea. 75% sugar level. Less bubble.
My favorite beverage from KOI cafe.
I tried other flavors, but this one has stolen my heart.
(or rather, my tongue)
I prefer less bubble because I found myself a bit 'bloating'
after drinking the normal level of bubble.
But if I asked for no bubble, I also feel a bit 'kiasu' because
the price would remain the same anyway...
(what?? I'm just trying to be honest here. LOL)





Piano and Books.
My version of a Perfect Solitude Saturday :)





Ahhh, now this is one of my favorite.. snack?
Called wedang rondhe.
Wedang means ginger, I think.
Basically it is the Indonesian version of glutinous rice ball.
The one in Gardu Jati, Bandung is the best!!!!




This is one of the 3 fluffy things I keep on my bed.
No no no it's not from anyone special, if you wonder.
What??
Nothing's wrong with a 21 year olds and a hug-able toy dog right?





Ah.. and this one..
Remember me saying about a ribboned box
of memory which I put in the corner of my mind? ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When God Made a Promise

“I know this is too fast. And please don’t ask me why, because I don’t have the answer. I don’t know why.” “I won’t ask you why. Because I know.. It’s God.”   Wkwkwkwkwwkwkwkwkww duh supershy padahal biasanya ga tau malu. I’m still getting used to this. But those who viewed our IG feed and saw the pic posted in FB would know what this is all about. The Promise of God. It’s been there, mentioned the wholeee time in my earlier posts, yet unnamed. I’ll try to recall the whole story. Some details would be lost in translation because there are wayyyy TOO MANY. Haha. Fyi. I’VE BEEN WAITING SOOO LOOOONG TO SHOUT THIS OUT LOUD. So, here goes. Last Sunday, R asked me out to dinner. A few days before, he’s mentioned this fancy place and I calmly (I think) said, “Yes, yes why not” while inside I was [insert screaming emoji here] knowing that this is not a normal dining experience. OMG. I was so glad it’s through a text message, otherwise he would see me SCREAM

The Boy Who Showed Me My WHY

So last week, the entire school left Redding for ministry trip around the States. I went to Phoenix for 8 days and came home to school with tons of testimonies of healing, people set free, delivered, and experiencing the love of the Father in the most tangible way. But here’s my personal take on the trip to Phoenix, AZ. I met a boy and this divine appointment marked my life forever. I told God (and my team mates), if the reason of my entire trip, all the whirlwind of fund raising and preparations, was just for this one moment with this boy, I would do it all over again.  So on an evening, I was told that I would go to minister to kids in a home church the next day. (On prerequisite of being in the trip with Bethel people is a heart that is always ready with a smiley YES to whatever comes next. HAHAH. So many last minute change, you could be blindsided by the suddenness of if. Or you can take it as an invitation to lean on the Holy Spirit leading. It’s nerve-wrecking for a bit, but once

I Belong to The Youth

SO! I don't know where to start. But I certainly could say that THIS is not the end. God is not done yet. In fact, earlier today I was discussing things with Ijah and we both agreed on something : we are on an accelerated roller coaster ride. Faster than ever! Higher than we ever been before! There are milestones in life. Like moments when you graduated uni, or when your PR is approved. When you moved overseas or going back for good. Moments that marked a change in the season of life. But there are other kinds of moments : intangible, but leaving marks so deep your brain might let go but your soul never will. And last week was THAT kind of moments. A series of events that, combined together, was just.. Well. I couldn't find A WORD to describe it best. But I would try my best to re-tell the story. Here goes. (Beware. It's gonna be long) I was considering a one day leave, a half-day plus another half-day, or simply a 2 days leave to attend Empowered21. If you'