Skip to main content

Out of Nowhere

I'm indifference with the title of this post.
'Out of Nowhere' or 'Blogging with Rage'
I don't think both can capture my message here. Oh well..
Let's go with 'Out of Nowhere' then. Whatever.

Okay, so it happened last night.
In the middle of my beauty sleep.
OUT OT NOWHERE. I dreamed about you.
Argh! I can't elaborate further. All I can say, in my dream, I'm beyond happy.
We're beyond happy. We're perfect.
Then I woke up. Sweaty. With a stab of pain on my chest.
Was it me that stopped breathing?
Or is it my heart ceased beating?
I swear, swear, swear I haven't thought about you for AGES.
(now I sound like a whinny hormonal teen =_=)
Okay, not that long. But still. I haven't heard from you for AGES.
And I really don't care. Really.
I shouldn't be, right?

I can recall countless sleep more than a year ago.
When a night without dreaming about you, or simply without dreaming
is a bless.
Because then I didn't have to cry and pretend I never given a damn about you.
Then I didn't have to face the day thinking 'have you ever dreamed of me?'

I think it's unfair.
But life never was.
How you came and made me a completely different person.
Like a blend of vanilla and cinnamon.
You will never knew where the taste of vanilla ends and the cinnamon begins.
But somehow you find a way. You managed.
With your busy new life and everything.
I think I have coped with mine.
But then, why having this dream evoked unspeakable emotion in me?
You can see an ordinary human being in front of you.
But you'll never see a crack inside.
You might see a smiling person.
But you'll never knew the ruin underneath her skin.

And who's to blame then?
Myself? You? Time? Future? Destiny? ...God?
Maybe it's you?
Seeped through my veins like my own blood.
Whispered through my ears like a poem.
Hummed inside my head like my favorite song.
Is it the time?
For being too fast moving forward.
For not giving us another chance.
For every short 60 seconds in a minute.
Then maybe to myself?
For being able to love deeply, and maybe too deep.
For being able to made a sacrifice that was not mine.
For letting go of the thing I never wanted
but had made me the happiest person on the planet.
But again. What it is in a gift. That some other days can turn out to be a curse.
For a wish that never came true. Who's to blame?
The wisher? The fulfiller? The wish itself?

I'm still in the middle to find the cure.
Sometimes I think I've been over the edge.
I have passed.
But another dream came by.
And I realized I haven't been healed. Completely.
I think it's the process. Of time. And pray. A lot of prays.
Maybe I can cure myself. Or do I need anybody to do it for me?
Maybe one day I'll woke up and smile.
Because years passed and everything's okay.
Maybe one day I'll woke up and smile.
Because I've been sleeping on someone else's arms.



When you're dreaming with a broken heart
The waking up is the hardest part
You roll out of bed and down on your knees
And for a moment you can hardly breathe
Wondering, "Was she really here?
Is she standing in my room?"
No, she's not.
'Cause she's gone, gone, gone, gone, gone

When you're dreaming with a broken heart
The giving up is the hardest part
She takes you in with her crying eyes
Then all at once you have to say goodbye

Wondering, "Could you stay my love?
Will you wake up by my side?"
But she can't
'Cause she's gone, gone, gone, gone, gone

Now do I have to fall asleep with roses in my hand?
Do I have to fall asleep with roses in my hand?
Do I have to fall asleep with roses in my hand?
Do I have to fall asleep with roses, roses in my hand?

And would you get them if I did?
No you won't ...
'Cause you're gone, gone, gone, gone, gone

When you're dreaming with a broken heart
The waking up is the hardest part

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When God Made a Promise

“I know this is too fast. And please don’t ask me why, because I don’t have the answer. I don’t know why.” “I won’t ask you why. Because I know.. It’s God.”   Wkwkwkwkwwkwkwkwkww duh supershy padahal biasanya ga tau malu. I’m still getting used to this. But those who viewed our IG feed and saw the pic posted in FB would know what this is all about. The Promise of God. It’s been there, mentioned the wholeee time in my earlier posts, yet unnamed. I’ll try to recall the whole story. Some details would be lost in translation because there are wayyyy TOO MANY. Haha. Fyi. I’VE BEEN WAITING SOOO LOOOONG TO SHOUT THIS OUT LOUD. So, here goes. Last Sunday, R asked me out to dinner. A few days before, he’s mentioned this fancy place and I calmly (I think) said, “Yes, yes why not” while inside I was [insert screaming emoji here] knowing that this is not a normal dining experience. OMG. I was so glad it’s through a text message, otherwise he would see me SCREAM

The Boy Who Showed Me My WHY

So last week, the entire school left Redding for ministry trip around the States. I went to Phoenix for 8 days and came home to school with tons of testimonies of healing, people set free, delivered, and experiencing the love of the Father in the most tangible way. But here’s my personal take on the trip to Phoenix, AZ. I met a boy and this divine appointment marked my life forever. I told God (and my team mates), if the reason of my entire trip, all the whirlwind of fund raising and preparations, was just for this one moment with this boy, I would do it all over again.  So on an evening, I was told that I would go to minister to kids in a home church the next day. (On prerequisite of being in the trip with Bethel people is a heart that is always ready with a smiley YES to whatever comes next. HAHAH. So many last minute change, you could be blindsided by the suddenness of if. Or you can take it as an invitation to lean on the Holy Spirit leading. It’s nerve-wrecking for a bit, but once

I Belong to The Youth

SO! I don't know where to start. But I certainly could say that THIS is not the end. God is not done yet. In fact, earlier today I was discussing things with Ijah and we both agreed on something : we are on an accelerated roller coaster ride. Faster than ever! Higher than we ever been before! There are milestones in life. Like moments when you graduated uni, or when your PR is approved. When you moved overseas or going back for good. Moments that marked a change in the season of life. But there are other kinds of moments : intangible, but leaving marks so deep your brain might let go but your soul never will. And last week was THAT kind of moments. A series of events that, combined together, was just.. Well. I couldn't find A WORD to describe it best. But I would try my best to re-tell the story. Here goes. (Beware. It's gonna be long) I was considering a one day leave, a half-day plus another half-day, or simply a 2 days leave to attend Empowered21. If you'