Skip to main content

So, Ke, What's Next?

Ok. I can't believe my last post was more than 6 mths ago............ Hahahaha.

A quick review on what I've written in June 2016, ci Becky told me her dream : me and bibits (with S because it's plural lol).
Since then, too many things going on. Not only to me personally.. But people around me. To my loved ones. To TLG.

A week or two after the last post, God asked me to step out of my comfort zone.
He asked me to let go of the things I held very dear to my heart.
He asked me to step out of The Royals.
(Step OUT. Not step down.)
It's so unexpected. So sudden. So controversial. So.. God.
His voice was so clear, I couldn't pretend not to hear Him..
I never even tried to question WHY because I was too overwhelmed by His request. Haha.

Knowing what He wanted for me doesn't make it any easier to say YES to Him.
I wrestled. A lot. This is my family. The family that has accepted me for who I was.. Where I've learned that Jesus is real and that He heals and He molds, He changes everything. Where I first learned to worship Him and then where I first led worship. Where I first asked if I wanted to serve as a musician (and the process that followed). This is my ground zero... And to be entrusted to lead these people, whom I've grown to love so much, well that's beyond words. God's too good :')
Even writing this down, I'm reminded how faithful He is..

Cut the story short, I said yes. I was all in.
But something happened. Not to me, but to some of my beloved. Everything was so dark back then.
I couldn't do anything.. But one thing I knew, I couldn't let them go just yet. So I asked God if I could extend my time till end of 2016. He replied, "Okay. But how if this delay would delay you from meeting your pasangan hidup"
..seriously God..
I didn't know if He's joking or if He's just testing me or what. Because I didn't really care. For all I knew, I gotta be there because when my loved ones hurt, I did, too.

Months after that was not easy at all. But God is faithful :') and His timing was so perfect!
He restored what was once broken.. He shaken our life so whatever hidden unearthed and we were made to face the ugly reality that something was not right and that He wanted to purify our hearts from all that. He simply wants to get His vessels ready for His kingdom come. 

Looking back, I could see His loving hand sustain each and everyone of us till the end of the process. This little mustard-seed faith of ours were stretched and enlarged so that we can see Him for who He is :  the God of all seasons. And it's so true, how from the ashes, His warriors are risen.

Simply put, He asked me to step OUT, but then He actually prepared the bibits to grow : new leaders took their places.

End of last year, God reminded me of my promise haha.
It's not like I started to doubt Him, but still, He sent me His prophet to speak His heart over me. I was reminded to say YES. 
So, again, I said yes. He appoints His leader. I won't forget that moment when I talked to Roma over dinner bahahaha. The look on her face tho. Priceless.
In the end, God made her said yes. And over time, I could see that she is appointed and indeed, anointed ;) 

At that point of time, if you asked me, "So, Ke, what's next?"
Well, I gotta say, I don't know hahahahaha.
He just said "Go". But He never told me the destination.
Last Christmas holiday, when I was at my Jakarta home, I was really really super sure that God would reveal to me what's next when I took my rest in Him.
Beeeh boro2 rest. Those 12 days that was supposedly (or so I thought) a restful moment was full of 'surprises' that kept my war-mode on. My dad's health got worse than ever. My sister abandoned her career for her music. Those quarrels tho..
I went back to SG disappointed.

But then during my quite time one night, He told me..
"Why should you be disappointed over My silence? Do you know that this moment of waiting is the best moment for you to wait on Me and just Me? And that's exactly you'll get. You'll get.. Me. Cling on Me."

Wew. I was humbled.....

Last month I had a chance to be home during Indo's governor election.
Landed at CGK, my mom and dad picked me up. And the first thing I saw was my dad. He enveloped me in his arm and he said, "Thank you, Lord." Ohman! I could feel God's love overflowed in him and through him, to me. My heart swelled with gratitude :')
That short 3 days, not even 2 months after the war-filled Christmas holiday, I saw His miracles so tangible at home. He restored my father's health and his heart as well. He renew my mom's strength and made her more Christ-like. He placed obedience in my sister's heart. How awesome is our God?

So, Ke, what's next?

Cut the story short, He has just revealed to me what He wanted me to do.
Like, FINALLY!!!!! He's just in time! Always in time.
Well, not what TO DO exactly. More like.. He reveals my destination.
I don't know (and still don't know right now) how to get there. But I believe that He will provide whatever I need when I need it.

Let's see what He has in store, shall we? ;) I am excited for this new season. Not only for me, but for TLG as well.
A good friend of mine who's going to left SG for good told me, "It's like God's pressing a refresh button over TLG". And he's right. He refreshes TLG. He refreshes our soul with new purpose. He refreshes our tired feet and strengthen our wings to fly higher with Him.

His plan. His way. His provision.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When God Made a Promise

“I know this is too fast. And please don’t ask me why, because I don’t have the answer. I don’t know why.” “I won’t ask you why. Because I know.. It’s God.”   Wkwkwkwkwwkwkwkwkww duh supershy padahal biasanya ga tau malu. I’m still getting used to this. But those who viewed our IG feed and saw the pic posted in FB would know what this is all about. The Promise of God. It’s been there, mentioned the wholeee time in my earlier posts, yet unnamed. I’ll try to recall the whole story. Some details would be lost in translation because there are wayyyy TOO MANY. Haha. Fyi. I’VE BEEN WAITING SOOO LOOOONG TO SHOUT THIS OUT LOUD. So, here goes. Last Sunday, R asked me out to dinner. A few days before, he’s mentioned this fancy place and I calmly (I think) said, “Yes, yes why not” while inside I was [insert screaming emoji here] knowing that this is not a normal dining experience. OMG. I was so glad it’s through a text message, otherwise he would see me SCREAM

The Boy Who Showed Me My WHY

So last week, the entire school left Redding for ministry trip around the States. I went to Phoenix for 8 days and came home to school with tons of testimonies of healing, people set free, delivered, and experiencing the love of the Father in the most tangible way. But here’s my personal take on the trip to Phoenix, AZ. I met a boy and this divine appointment marked my life forever. I told God (and my team mates), if the reason of my entire trip, all the whirlwind of fund raising and preparations, was just for this one moment with this boy, I would do it all over again.  So on an evening, I was told that I would go to minister to kids in a home church the next day. (On prerequisite of being in the trip with Bethel people is a heart that is always ready with a smiley YES to whatever comes next. HAHAH. So many last minute change, you could be blindsided by the suddenness of if. Or you can take it as an invitation to lean on the Holy Spirit leading. It’s nerve-wrecking for a bit, but once

I Belong to The Youth

SO! I don't know where to start. But I certainly could say that THIS is not the end. God is not done yet. In fact, earlier today I was discussing things with Ijah and we both agreed on something : we are on an accelerated roller coaster ride. Faster than ever! Higher than we ever been before! There are milestones in life. Like moments when you graduated uni, or when your PR is approved. When you moved overseas or going back for good. Moments that marked a change in the season of life. But there are other kinds of moments : intangible, but leaving marks so deep your brain might let go but your soul never will. And last week was THAT kind of moments. A series of events that, combined together, was just.. Well. I couldn't find A WORD to describe it best. But I would try my best to re-tell the story. Here goes. (Beware. It's gonna be long) I was considering a one day leave, a half-day plus another half-day, or simply a 2 days leave to attend Empowered21. If you'