Skip to main content

Could It Be Love?

Long timeeee no blog!
Busy with stuffs going on. So many things happened lately.
Well, I should be thankful since most of them are GOOD :P
Anywayyyyyyy.. Still in a bit of festive haze, lazy day at the office, just packed my stuff for weekend in Jakarta.
And as usual, I was inspired by a song.
It's always a song that triggers my mood to write something here. Hmmm.. It's not a new song, really. Just something I tumbled upon while YouTube-ing at night.
It's quite rare, but well.. I'm in love with this non-western song. LOL.


A free translation for the verse :

You came and my heart beats superfast
You make me feel like flying away (errr)
Never thought that this would happened when I first saw you

I couldn't take my eyes off of you
Noticing every little things that you do
Laughing out loud on your silly jokes
When I first saw you

Chorus :
Could it be love, could be love (Repeat Idontknowhowmanytimes)
Could it be something I never have?

Well, I say it's a FREE translation. HAHAHA

So.. It happened that it's almost valentine also *shyyshyy* hahahhahhaha

And no, I'm not in love. I assure you, I'm not. Really. Hahahahahhahahahaah.

No. Seriously. I'm not.
You know I'm the kind of person that when I say black, means 100% black.
Not a 50-shades-of-grey kind. LOL.

In my almost-24-years-of life, I've seen lots of tragedy (err..) happened in the name of love.
Bad decisions, selfish, impulsive ones, happened in the name of love.
I've seen people cries, hates, kills.
They cheat, they hurt, not only themselves, but their families, kids, friends.
All in the name of love (or in the non-existence of love itself).
Some I've seen in movies (LOL) but not a few were a real-life ones.
Well, what? Don't say you never fall in or out of love?
It's like.. You never live, do you?

But still, I say.. Love is the reason I am breathing
Out of love of my parents, I was born.
Out of love of Daddy J, I was saved.
Out of love of my friends, I was not alone in SG during last CNY *highfiveTheRoyals*
Out of love of myself, I wash my hair every morning.. Okay that was out of context.

What I'm trying to say (and always fail miserably before) is that..
Even if the world today tells you that "there is no point in loving people around you because they only can hurt you back" and "better to put yourself first because well, nobody can love you more than yourself" and "there is no love without a selfish reason behind".. Guess what? You are WRONG.

Because there is one Love that never fail. Surpassing your understanding because even when you're still in your mother's womb, you are Loved. Opposing the causality theory because this Love was the cause, and not the effect of your behavior.

Last but not least.
Let my say something.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAYYYYYY!!!!
I LOVE YOU.


AND YOU.
AND YOU.
AND YOU.
AND YOU.

(and so on and so forth :P)

Have a great time with your beloved, guys!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When God Made a Promise

“I know this is too fast. And please don’t ask me why, because I don’t have the answer. I don’t know why.” “I won’t ask you why. Because I know.. It’s God.”   Wkwkwkwkwwkwkwkwkww duh supershy padahal biasanya ga tau malu. I’m still getting used to this. But those who viewed our IG feed and saw the pic posted in FB would know what this is all about. The Promise of God. It’s been there, mentioned the wholeee time in my earlier posts, yet unnamed. I’ll try to recall the whole story. Some details would be lost in translation because there are wayyyy TOO MANY. Haha. Fyi. I’VE BEEN WAITING SOOO LOOOONG TO SHOUT THIS OUT LOUD. So, here goes. Last Sunday, R asked me out to dinner. A few days before, he’s mentioned this fancy place and I calmly (I think) said, “Yes, yes why not” while inside I was [insert screaming emoji here] knowing that this is not a normal dining experience. OMG. I was so glad it’s through a text message, otherwise he would see me SCREAM

The Boy Who Showed Me My WHY

So last week, the entire school left Redding for ministry trip around the States. I went to Phoenix for 8 days and came home to school with tons of testimonies of healing, people set free, delivered, and experiencing the love of the Father in the most tangible way. But here’s my personal take on the trip to Phoenix, AZ. I met a boy and this divine appointment marked my life forever. I told God (and my team mates), if the reason of my entire trip, all the whirlwind of fund raising and preparations, was just for this one moment with this boy, I would do it all over again.  So on an evening, I was told that I would go to minister to kids in a home church the next day. (On prerequisite of being in the trip with Bethel people is a heart that is always ready with a smiley YES to whatever comes next. HAHAH. So many last minute change, you could be blindsided by the suddenness of if. Or you can take it as an invitation to lean on the Holy Spirit leading. It’s nerve-wrecking for a bit, but once

I Belong to The Youth

SO! I don't know where to start. But I certainly could say that THIS is not the end. God is not done yet. In fact, earlier today I was discussing things with Ijah and we both agreed on something : we are on an accelerated roller coaster ride. Faster than ever! Higher than we ever been before! There are milestones in life. Like moments when you graduated uni, or when your PR is approved. When you moved overseas or going back for good. Moments that marked a change in the season of life. But there are other kinds of moments : intangible, but leaving marks so deep your brain might let go but your soul never will. And last week was THAT kind of moments. A series of events that, combined together, was just.. Well. I couldn't find A WORD to describe it best. But I would try my best to re-tell the story. Here goes. (Beware. It's gonna be long) I was considering a one day leave, a half-day plus another half-day, or simply a 2 days leave to attend Empowered21. If you'